Round the Island Race 29 June – 2 July 2017
This is the largest race of its kind in the UK where yachts of all sizes race around the Isle of Wight. The yacht is a Bavaria 36 skippered by Noel
- 2030 Thur 29 June arrive Cobbs Quay for safety briefing on board Ultra
- 0900 Fri 30 June depart for Cowes (Folly Inn) with training en route
- Start 0700 Saturday 1 July 2017
- Finish Late PM Sat 1 July 2017
- Sun 2 July return to Poole
- The cost is £420 per person (£20 deposit is required to go on the team list, once sufficient numbers have booked to go ahead then a further deposit of £85 will be required, once received joining instructions with an invoice for the balance will be issued.
The cost includes:
- Breakfast and lunch on board Fri & Sat evening meal is taken ashore at The Folly Inn.
- Previous experience not essential but desirable, male and female very welcome a mix of skills and people is always good, no requirement for great body strength but what is essential is crew must be prepared to work hard, everybody on the boat is an active member of the crew, there are no passengers.