Round the Island Race 28-31 May 2020
This is the largest race of its kind in the UK where yachts of all sizes race around the Isle of Wight. The yacht is a Bavaria 36 skippered by Noel
- 2030 Thur 28 May 20 arrive Cobbs Quay for safety briefing on board Ultra
- 0900 Fri 29 May depart for Cowes (Folly Inn) with training en route
- Start early Saturday 30 May 20
- Finish Late PM Sat 30 May 20
- Sun 31 May 20 return to Poole
- The cost is £450 per person
The cost includes:
- Breakfast lunch and evening meal on board will be provided during the weekend.
- Previous experience not essential but desirable, male and female very welcome a mix of skills and people is always good, no requirement for great body strength but what is essential is crew must be prepared to work hard, everybody on the boat is an active member of the crew, there are no passengers.